I Heart Makeup Naked Chocolate Oogschaduwpalet review + swatches


Hello everyone,

I've bought this IMake up eyes hadow palette called Naked Chocolate. I've been wanting this palette for a while now (reality: 2 days). It looks like a chocolate bar (in case you didn't notice), which is perfect for me, I mean  Chocolate! There are different chocolate flavors palettes.  The white chocolate one seemed like the best one for me, in the view of the reviews I've read. This is actually my first eye shadow palette, since I just started obsessing over Make-Up. (That doesn't mean I'm good at Make-Up, but I'm trying ok). Please read my review, I also swatched all the colors.





These are the colors. The palette has 16 eye shadow shades, which are all based on chocolate. I love the big mirror in the palette, it's super convenient. It also has this applicator, which I used, but I didn't really like it. The only brushes I have are these weird mini brushes you get free at a store.

The colors are also supposed to smell like chocolate. I didn't smell chocolate, but I did like the smell. One thing I love is that all eye shadow shades each have a different name. Also it has matte, shiny and highlighter colors.



- Smoothly: white matte color
- Divine: rose-gold shimmery color
- Mocha lover: brownish gold shimmery color
- Dipped: brown shimmery color



- Choc-fest: reddish brown matte color
- Adorable: pearl white highlighter
- Buttons: dark brown color with big shimmers
- Frosted choc: light brown color with big shimmers



- Delight: dark brown (blackish) shimmery color
- Sweet shop: light brown matte color
- Sugar: very dark brown matte color
- Double dip: golden color with big shimmers



- Tob-le-rone: pink/brown matte color
- Wonka: dark brown matte color
- Milky: old pink matte color
- Way: white/gold highlighter

As you can see, they are very pigmented. The shimmery colors are more pigmented than the matte colors. They all blend very easily. Some colors are really pretty. My favorites are: dipped, sweet shop, tob-le-rone en double dip. 

I haven't used it a lot, but I am going to. I'm excited to try it out. I definitely recommend it to you. Hopefully you found this review useful :)

Love,
Viv.

Reacties